Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thunderstick, AKA "French Tickler"

This is a design I've been working on for a while: a Pyro flamethrower that shoots lightning. Mostly because I just fell in love with that fork-in-toaster look. It's called the "French Tickler" because in Pyroland it would appear to be a feather-duster-like apparatus that shoots feather and tickles enemies. Also because the Pyro's favorite victim is French, and the convulsions caused by electric shock look like tickling.

I realize I'm only a week into this and already I'm two days worth of drawings behind, but getting a spare minute to draw something at my computer every day is proving to be more complicated than I originally imagined, especially as I get more self-conscious and start coloring this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment