Friday, August 31, 2012

Another, Different Intern

The Intern is a learning class (really a subclass), basically designed to augment leveling for a character. Plus, it seemed like a good alternative to the token Squire / Recruit class. If I were to really get waist deep in the "farmer" aspect of the game I suppose I would call him a farmhand or greenhorn or something, but too many farm puns and I might start burning things for entertainment. There's not really a lot of mechanical nuance to the class, so right now I'm just burning through ideas and attaching whatever mechanic fits the name. Because that's how game design works, obviously.

Anyway, the Intern.

Techs:
Jobshadow
--Boosts XP gathering

Coffee Run
--Buff

Time Management
--Speed Increase

Organizational Binder
--Greater critical hit chance

Busywork

No comments:

Post a Comment